• WhatsApp Chat Button-WordPress Order/Product page

     



    WhatsButton – Leads and Order over Chat plugin helps to add WhatsApp Order button on WooCommerce store.

    Add WhatsApp order button in product page and also add whatsapp floating button in site

    Now A days WhatsApp is an acronym for messaging in mobile devices.
    There people are no more depending on old sort messaging system (SMS), even though there are many such messaging applications, WhatsApp is always the odd one that has a wide range of customers.

    And also people are avoiding all other instant messaging systems and only giving importance to the whatsapp messages, even the sms are getting ignored, people interested becoming the communication more personal and instantaneous


    Click here for details                                    Click here for video Learning 


  • 0 comments:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    My philosophy is to try not to become a man of success but a man of value and my values defines who I am which is organized, reliable, dedicated, and a person of integrity. I believe success is when one exceeds customers' expectations. Customers are the most valuable asset of any organization. I do hope you will be satisfied work with me. Your satisfaction is my success.

    ADDRESS

    2800 DT Road Pahartali, Chittagong, Bangladesh

    WEBSITE

    alauddinpro.com