• I will remove malware and secure hacked wordpress security within 24 hours

     


    If your website is hacked or malware injected example your website redirecting to spam sites, google search hacked, blacklisted by google, red screen warning, or hosting provider suspended your website due to malware. 

    Don’t worry you have come to the right place, I am here for fixing your problem. confidence and take a rest I will definitely help you.


    My Services:

    ➤ Complete and permanent remove malware 

    ➤ Set up all necessary wordpress security plugin

    ➤ User Accounts, User Login & User Registration Security

    ➤ Database & File System Security

    ➤ Blacklist & Firewall Functionality

    ➤ Comment SPAM Security

    ➤ SSL installation (If you have an SSL license)

    ➤ Redirecting & Sending Spam

    ➤ Guarantee and Proof of Clean Website

    ➤ Protect your wp-config.php file

    ➤ Fix the issues caused by Malware

    ➤ Secure your admin panel

    ➤ Blacklist Removal

    ➤ Security Backup.

    ➤ .Htaccess Hardening for all sensitive Folders

    ➤ Any issue or bug Fixed

    ➤ Save you from Brute Force attacks.

    ➤ SQL/ XSS/ FRAME INFECTION

    ➤ Solve 404 page not found error for Security.

    ➤ Anti-Malware Protection & Anti-Hacker Protection


    Still, confused? Please be happy to inbox for any queries it might be my Pleasure to help You.


  • 0 comments:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    My philosophy is to try not to become a man of success but a man of value and my values defines who I am which is organized, reliable, dedicated, and a person of integrity. I believe success is when one exceeds customers' expectations. Customers are the most valuable asset of any organization. I do hope you will be satisfied work with me. Your satisfaction is my success.

    ADDRESS

    2800 DT Road Pahartali, Chittagong, Bangladesh

    WEBSITE

    alauddinpro.com