• How to show WhatsApp chat button on Shopify product pages


     

    Add a new support member’s contact

    With WhatsApp Chat for Shopify, you can add multiple support members to make sure there will be always someone ready for your customers’ queries. In WhatsApp Chat > Accounts, you can easily create, edit, or delete members.

    To create a new support agent to your WhatsApp accounts list, follow these steps:


    Click here For details

  • 0 comments:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    My philosophy is to try not to become a man of success but a man of value and my values defines who I am which is organized, reliable, dedicated, and a person of integrity. I believe success is when one exceeds customers' expectations. Customers are the most valuable asset of any organization. I do hope you will be satisfied work with me. Your satisfaction is my success.

    ADDRESS

    2800 DT Road Pahartali, Chittagong, Bangladesh

    WEBSITE

    alauddinpro.com