• About Md.Alauddin Patawari

     


    Hello, This is Alauddin. I am a full-time professional freelancer and Certified, Experienced Web & WordPress Developer | Lead Gen & Shopify Expert. Working as a Professional Full stack Web developer and woo-commerce, eCommerce WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Magento & Squarespace expert since 2017 and completed over 57 web projects of 36 clients at various marketplaces. I can develop & design any type of website on WordPress such as an online shopping store, restaurant, school website, and Business Website. I can create your website with SEO friendly also can do a high-quality project and work with my responsibility for all types of organizations, able to work confidently. Your satisfaction is my success. I am organized, reliable, dedicated, and a person of integrity. I believe success is when one exceeds customers' expectations. Customers are the most valuable asset of any organization. I do hope you will be 100% satisfied to work with me. If you have any questions or queries in your mind or need a custom offer, don't hesitate to discuss it with me and feel free to contact me. Skill Set (Web & WordPress/ Front & Backend Expertise) =========================================== ➤ Shopify Store Design & Premium Theme Customisation ➤ Shopify One product store design ➤ woocommerce to Shopify migration ➤ Shopify Product upload & customize / Domain Transfer(Shopify to domain) ➤ Shopify & Aliexpress Dropship & Import product by Oberlo app ➤ Shopify Sales Channel & Apps Customize ➤ Shopify SEO & Speed Up & Backup-Migration ➤ Click Bank Affiliate Marketing ➤ Click Funnels/ Upsell / Lead collect/ sales funnels product/service marketing ➤ WordPress theme development & customization ➤ WordPress plugin development & customization ➤ Personal/Business Website using WordPress ➤ Bootstrap coded responsive PSD to HTML/Bootstrap ➤ Landing Page/ Lead pages ➤ Product-Service-based Landing page. ➤ PSD TO HTML/ HTML TO WordPress ✎ Mailer Lite/Mailchimp/ Aweber/ Get Response Email Template/Campaign ➤ HTML, CSS. BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, WordPress Bug/ Error Fixing. ✎ Login Registration Form, Sign in- SignUp Page Creation. ➤ Contact US Form/ Social Button & social sharing, Auto Responder/ Facebook pixel. ✎ Maintain your site for 6 months, follow up malware, speed & content edit issues. ➤ jQuery plugin integration(Accordion, wow-js, owl-carousel2, wow-slider) ➤ Single or multi Page HTML website ✎ Create a Responsive business website using the Bootstrap grid system ➤eCommerce/woocommerce Website ➤ Website speed increase & SEO ➤ Page Builder - visual composer, Faltsome, Avada, Woodmart, Electro, Astra pro, Divi, Borgholm, Lisfinity, Barintech, Nifty, Residence, Kidsy, PharmaCare, X Speed, Automotive, Newspaper, Magazine, thrive, ux builder ➤ Payment gateway - Paypal & Stripe Integration & FB Pixel ➤ Sign up, Member & Social Sharing Features ➤ Zoominfo Pro & Email Finding ➤ Lead Generation/ Virtual Assistant/ Web Researcher/ Data Entry Expert ➤ Signup & Pop Up Form ➤ Mailchimp - Zaiper & Zoho Automation ➤ Mailchimp - Subscriber pop up & automation & woo automation ➤ By refind/ abandoned cart mail/ product target template ➤ Get Response & Aweber ➤ Web & WordPress Expertise to Create any websites and web applications Why choose me: ============= ➤ Professional & creative design according to your requirements ➤ I know how to communicate well with all my valuable buyers ➤ I am good at English, So I will follow your instructions perfectly & will reply instantly. ➤ I have extensive experience in Shopify, WordPress, Wix, Magento & Squarespace & woo-commerce, eCommerce, MailChimp, SEO Optimization & Speed Optimization. ➤ Your satisfaction is my success ➤ 100% Buyer satisfaction ➤ VIP support ➤ 30 days support after the delivery. ➤ 100% Guaranteed work ➤Unlimited revisions I will give, until your satisfaction, I will continue my revision ➤ I will Create your website to be responsive to all devices. ➤ I am a full-time professional freelancer so I am available to start your work any time when you want. I can assure you that if you contact me your time won’t waste. I am very much easier to assist you. ➤ I am waiting for your positive reply.

  • 0 comments:

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    My philosophy is to try not to become a man of success but a man of value and my values defines who I am which is organized, reliable, dedicated, and a person of integrity. I believe success is when one exceeds customers' expectations. Customers are the most valuable asset of any organization. I do hope you will be satisfied work with me. Your satisfaction is my success.

    ADDRESS

    2800 DT Road Pahartali, Chittagong, Bangladesh

    WEBSITE

    alauddinpro.com